Trust the Torch!

(Independent photo by Ken Farver)

The station was located at 235 Washington St. After Andrew Steffensen retired, Ralph Kristensen stepped in to lease the station in 1946. In 1961, he moved his business across the […]

Subscribe or Login to continue reading this quality article by The Woodstock Independent

Start a free trial, then pay only $6 per month after

Share

Keep Exploring

District 200 athletes brought back 19 awards By Kevin Lyonsnews@thewoodstockindependent.com  The Woodstock Community Unit School District 200 team bro…

Subscriber Access

Login