Trust the Torch!

This postcard shows Woodstock Hospital on South Street, where it was located in the Judge Theodore Murphy Home starting in 1915. This photo, taken by K.C. Kropp, shows the Bentley Wing that was built in 1937 in front of the original building.
Former South Street hospital to be demolished, land donated to D-200
Subscribe or Login to continue reading this quality article by The Woodstock Independant

Start a free trial, then pay only $6 per month after

Share

Keep Exploring

Subscriber Access

Login