Trust the Torch!

Courtesy photo | Woodstock Hospital was moved from Clay Street to the Judge Theodore Murphy home at 527 W. South St. in 1915. This photo, taken by K.C. Kropp (1907-56), shows the Bentley Wing that was built in 1937 in front of the original building.

Memorial Hospital future uncertain

Subscribe or Login to continue reading this quality article by The Woodstock Independent

Start a free trial, then pay only $6 per month after

Share

Keep Exploring

District 200 athletes brought back 19 awards By Kevin Lyonsnews@thewoodstockindependent.com  The Woodstock Community Unit School District 200 team bro…

Subscriber Access

Login