Trust the Torch!

Woodstock House Fire Started in Chimney

A chimney fire that spread to the nearby walls caused about $20,000 worth of damage to a single-family house on Newell Street.  Woodstock Fire/Rescue District responded at about 3:50 p.m. Jan. 2 […]

Subscribe or Login to continue reading this quality article by The Woodstock Independent

Start a free trial, then pay only $6 per month after

Share

Keep Exploring

District 200 athletes brought back 19 awards By Kevin Lyonsnews@thewoodstockindependent.com  The Woodstock Community Unit School District 200 team bro…

Subscriber Access

Login